Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mission Impossible 4 Movie Brad Bird

Mission Impossible 4 MovieThere was a rumor about Director Brad Bird (who once brought us The Incredibles and Ratatouille) being hired to helm Mission Impossible 4. Well, Tom Cruise just confirmed: Brad Bird will indeed direct Mission Impossible 4!

"I don’t know if I’m allowed to talk about it but everything’s signed… Brad is doing it.

The Iron Giant, The Incredibles, Ratatouille – Brad is enormously talented and JJ and I are having a blast, cranking away. We’re having a lot of fun. I like working with people I just love hanging out with. You get to hang out and laugh and talk stories and movies and technology: what are we going to do?"
Tom Cruise

MI4 would mark Brad Bird's live-action directorial debut. I'm a bit surprised that Cruise and JJ Abrams chose someone from the animation world, but I trust their choice. And wait with impatience for the movie Mission Impossible 4.
:)

0 comments: